Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New book, blogs and appearances

Captain Britain Hard Cover OmnibusDavid will be reading and answering questions at a literature and storytelling night for children on Friday, 10 September, 6pm in Carad, East Street, Rhayader, LD6 5ER, mid-Wales. Tel. 01597 810192.


Captain Britain Hard Cover OmnibusNew Captain Britain Hard Cover Omnibus out.


• Guest blog at The Ecologist magazine on the great British Refurbishment campaign and the new Coalition Government's Green Deal.


• Guest blog at Dragon Tongue about the influence of landscape in mid-Wales on writers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is great! That's what I try to do with some of my books too, to help kids and their parents to think green and take care of their health which I guess helps for the green thinking too? After I told my 1st Tale Of The Rock Pieces to two kids of a friend of mine, they were so inspired that even today, when they are healthy and strong youngsters, they still do exercises every day, don't drink strong drinks and don't smoke. I guess that's one of the main reasons writers should write books too?
I've always admired a great thought of America's native citizens - the Indians which Antoan De Saint Exupery used too: Earth is not ours we just borrowed it from our children. Guess we all must realize that excellent thought? Best wishes! LET THE WONDERFUL NOISE OF THE SEA ALWAYS SOUNDS IN YOUR EARS! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).